Skip to content
- Guests must be 21 or over, with valid government issued photo ID to enter this party. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- To enter this party, guests may also be required to show their convention-issued identification prior to admission, if required by the rules of the convention.
- No cameras, camera phones or any other recording devices are permitted inside the party. Barfleet reserves the right to remove photos or other recordings of this party from said devices. Barfleet staff are not guests, and may carry and use such devices.
- If you enter this party, it is likely that you will be photographed by Barfleet personnel for publication on Barfleet’s web site. If you do not wish your likeness to be used in publication, do not enter this party.
- This party may provide entertainment that would be considered “adult-oriented.” If this is not appropriate by your own personal standards, you may choose to leave at any time.
- If you wish to bring alcohol to this party, you must give this alcohol to the bar staff upon entry, and only Barfleet designated bar staff may dispense this alcohol. Any alcohol brought into this party by a guest is considered a donation, and is thereby property of Barfleet Enterprises, Inc. Barfleet reserves the right to remove from this party any guest found to be in possession of his or her own alcohol who refuses to donate it.
- Our bar staff must act as law requires, and may refuse to serve any person that Barfleet Staff personnel believes has exceeded his or her tolerance for adult beverages.
- Barfleet reserves the right to remove from this party any guest that behaves in any fashion that would be illegal, or any guest that fails to comply with the rules presented here, or the instructions of any member of the staff.
- NO TOURBOTS!